Renovation: Built-In Progress.

We're making progress on getting all the built-ins done.

Slow progress.

But yesterday brought a nice update when I walked through the door after a long day up in San Francisco.

The built-in for my wine storage area was put in place...


I think it looks great. I'm excited for it to be painted. Then I can finally put some stuff away.

They also got most of the built-in for the TV area done...


There's supposed to be a backboard-type of thing on the top, so that you can't see any of the grey wall behind it. Hoping that gets completed soon, and the whole thing painted. Then I can get all of junk put on the shelves.

And the kitchen.

It's getting there. The custom cabinets have finally been lacquered...


And I finally have outlets!!! Which means I will be - at some point this weekend - putting y appliances on it!


The doors and the shelves still have to get attached... But it's getting there...


Slowly.

Comments

Popular Posts