Trouble-Shooting A Renovation Oversight.

My kitchen is in the final stages of being done. It's hopefully gonna be closer to getting done in the next few days.

Fingers crossed.

Last week they were able to tile the back splash for me. But that's when I noticed something was off...


The upper cabinet base stops short of the counter top, bottom cabinet and the tile.

I snapped the photo and sent it to my contractor.

"What should we do?" I asked.

He sent me a Houzz link for a solution.  It was to a slim open shelf space for cook books.

And that's when I realized the shelves would be the perfect storage place for these...


My collection of Martha Stewart Everyday Food. I have every issue but one.

I came home this evening to the new piece added to the cabinets...


It's perfect for the mini magazines!

Now, to get that kitchen finished...

Comments

Popular Posts