Renovation: Garden Patios Planting!

Inching along in progress, we are! But it's all good.  This week saw a few additions... Most of them happening this morning. As I write this, in fact.

I finally have my patio garden planters done...



This is from the back patio. The back row is Mountain Sage. The middle row is lavender. The front row is Creeping Rosemary.  And you can see the tubes from the water system there.

By next Spring (2016) these things will be in full bloom and filled in much more. They are low-water plants. And they are going to make the place smell amazing.

In the front patio, they got my Dwarf Meyer Lemon Tree planted...


It's tiny now... And won't ever get too big. But it should start sprouting fruits next year.

My contractor made the decision to add the beach stones on the front beds...


I hadn't even thought about that before. I really like it.  

You can see the same plants in the front bed too. Looking so much better than the horrid unkempt pink tree that was there before.

An up-close shot of the French Lavender...


I can hardly wait till the purple buds start coming in at some point in the future!

And the rosemary...


I could pluck it right now and start using it on my food.

This coming week... My kitchen gets some progress...  And some built-ins for my TV and wine area.

EEK!

Comments

Popular Posts