The Year Of Love & Happiness.

I woke up this morning with the intention of heading to the early NewYear's Day yoga class. But as I was driving along the Coast Highway, the empty beaches were attracting my attention.

So I pulled over at one and took advantage of the ample parking and untouched sand.


The water was very cold. I had no intention to dip my toes in to it. I was wearing my cozy knit boots though... So I walked along the wet sand and allowed the ocean to tickle the bottoms of my boots a little.


Gorgeous Sunshine... Clean air...


As I was walking back to my car, I received some excellent New Year's advice from the beach's bathroom door...


The most profound insights can come while you're in the bathroom.

My unexpected trip to the beach provided me with a mantra and focus for this year!

Comments

Popular Posts