Rotting Day: A Manifesto.

Not a "bed rotting" day. Just a "rotting" day. 

Hmm...

Unfamiliar with the concept? 

It is the ultimate unconventional luxury which costs you nothing and - if anything - gives you time back... 

For it is about embracing the moment.

I spent this past Sunday indulging in some "rotting." No chores. No activities. Nothing mundane and usual.

But also... nothing overly stimulating.

The weather was cold and cloudy. A symphony of rain at times. 

The perfect ambiance for a rotting day.


The scene included a continuous fire and candles, while drinking coffee and wearing fancy perfume to binge watch content simultaneously on my phone and my television. I ordered food. 

It was a delicious day.

I intend to have many rotting days in 2024. And I may even make it a goal to do one of them in bed.

May we all have days this year to embrace moments and rot.

And do it while wearing a cozy and alluring scent.

And jogger pants.

We have to have decorum for these kind of days.

Comments

Popular Posts