Sojourning Pluto In Capricorn.

 I've fallen into the Pluto Astrology TikTok rabbit hole over the past week. 

This should shock absolutely no one. 

I place heavy emphasis on my astrological transits to make decisions. It's been like this for over 20 years. And the past 16 years were... A shit show.

  • Stuck patterns. No progression forward mentally and in how I feel.
  • Continuous depression that is my baseline for living. (Not a deep harmful one. But a deep grey cloud that has had me living unbalanced in confidence.)

I could blame Pluto moving into Capricorn back on Thanksgiving Day in 2008 that made it the chaos I only see now looking back on it.

My chart, as Pluto enters Capricorn early on November 27, 2008.

And I will.

But like anything in astrology, it's what you do with the information. I am choosing to see patterns of chaos.

So that's what it was.

Excuses aside... I am looking forward to my Rising Sign (Capricorn) to complete it's dance with Pluto (though they dance one last time later this year for a few weeks), and for Pluto to stop also playing with my Sun sign, Aries. 

Lots of starting things. 

Lots of starting things, for sure. 

Taking action. 

But with my Moon in Aquarius, and Pluto now doing it's dance in that sign for the next 20 years... 

My chart, as Pluto enters Aquarius at 5:57pm this evening, January 20, 2024. 

I'm ready for an emotional sweeping, new habits, and a new way of thinking. 


Comments

Popular Posts