...Too Much Like An Interjection.

I've owned various iterations of the L.L. Bean Boat Bag over the past two-ish decades... Receiving (and misplacing shortly after) my first one as a holiday gift in late 2001. 

In fact, most of the ones I have received have been gifts... All through work-related things. (They make really great company branded gifts.)

But recently I gifted myself the largest size available (with regular handles, in the open tote style), and had it embroidered with a favorite word...

It means "basic" and "simplistic."


And the bag is that. Which makes me love it even more. 

This has never been an expensive bag... Even in its extra-large size with embroidery, which ran me just under $60.

It's intended use: travel bag, grocery haul bag, yoga bag, general toting needs...

It's not an "everyday" bag for me as a purse. But definitely an "everyday" bag for task needs. For example, if I worked in an office, I wouldn't take it with me.

That's not my style. 

And yes, I went with the quirky funny work to be embroidered, rather than my initials. But just so you know... I use "jejune" often, and even have it as a prominent placement on something else in my life. 

And besides, going with my initials felt too much like an interjection.

Like, literally. 

Comments

Popular Posts