Espresso Romano Martini.

Since I ended Dry Quarter early, and I happened to have Meyer Lemons in stock... I decided to go ahead and try the recipe I had on my list...

An Espresso Romano Martini.

Is there such a thing? 

I don't know. I couldn't find it on the Internet. 

An Espresso Romano? Yes.

In martini form?

No.

So here you go. You're welcome, by the way.

  • 1 ounce chilled vodka
  • 1.5 ounce coffee liqueur
  • 1 ounce of espresso pulled over a lemon slice in a cup

Throw into a cocktail shaker with ice. 

Shake hard. For two minutes. This creates the foamy top of the drink.

Serve straight up. With a lemon wheel slice.

Perfect for brunch, if you do that kind of thing still.

Or for your early afternoon vinyl listening session. (Like me, today. I sipped it for a few hours.)

I used the Roma Nespresso shot... Since it is inspired by the Italians.

Lemons... Mediteranean perfection.


Comments

Popular Posts