Magical Sunday.

A glorious night of sleep. 

And despite a dream where I was at the airport and had forgotten my passport for an international flight (I'll unpack that later today), I feel so rested.

I am grateful for sleep. It is my top priority after mine and George's health.

And it feels like a magical Sunday morning because it's not too cold to open up the bedroom doors and watch the Sun rise while I watch news and drink coffee.


It was very much intentional that I had my bedroom facing East when I built the addition. The sunrises are magical when I can watch them. And made more magical when I can be tucked under the covers getting a gentle cold exposure of fresh air. Sunlight first thing in the morning has immense benefits, allegedly, for mental health.

I'll take it.

This Sunday morning does have me on a schedule... As I have to teach the 90 minute class at the studio. It is at 10am. Which means I will leave my house at about 8:45am. 

Before that, George must be quickly walked about the neighborhood so that she can mark her spots and sniff for coyotes. And I need to pull myself together mildly to look good to teach.

But after that... I have no plans. No need to log onto work. No house to clean (did it yesterday). No errands to run. The recycling boxes have all been broken down. 

It's magic. 

I'm half tempted to end my Dry Quarter today, and enjoy a cocktail this afternoon.

Though, it has been months since I had a Sativa THC gummy... I always forget I have those. And now that I think about it... I think my supply was purchased in November of 2022.

Are they even still good at that point?

Anyway...

I am grateful for this magical Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts