For My Pleasure.

I sometimes think about moving back to the east coast... To one of the big three cities in which I lived. 

Despite their chill, I can see myself happy in them. 

If it weren't for my dog, I likely would have already moved back.

So she is grounding me. 

Moving west was a lovely palate cleanser.

Encinitas... Pretty, but incredibly dull.

Tucson, stunning in parts and quiet. I feel no pressure to engage the world outside.

Everything I do here is for me. I am the audience. Well, my dog too.

But the clothes I wear... The cleanliness of certain parts of my house along with the messy corners where there are mini holes in the 83 years old wood floors... The incense I burn each morning... The bouquets of flowers styled through the house...


All for me. My pleasure.

I love it. But...

I have a scratch to want to be doing this same exact thing in big city. Where I can more easily hop a city to an international city. Or walk for an hour and see so many things. Find caviar spoons on new year's eve no problem. Take in a new round of culture some place...

But I am here for a reason. I don't know what it is yet. But clearly, it is for my pleasure,

Comments

Popular Posts