Holiday Decorating - City Style.

Every year, the holidays roll around... And I am a bit reluctant to actually decorate. This is because I usually don't spend the holidays in my own home. So I don't really feel up to putting much effort into the decoration of the space.

But this year, The Husband and I will be in NYC for both Christmas and New Year's.  We will be traveling, instead, the first week of the new year.  So I am going to decorate a little. Very little. There  will be very minimal effort.

Here is the magnolia wreath I put on my front door...



And here is my"Christmas Tree."

























A decoupage twiggy thing from West Elm.  I bought some ornaments to go hang on it.  And already have a few presents tucks under it.

This will likely be as "seasonal" as I get this year.

Comments

Kara said…
I think it looks very chic :-)
SM said…
Love, LOVE love!! your coasters
bmolina said…
Charlie Brown Christmas tree?

Popular Posts