New Year's Eve Party Style.

To follow up on the previous post...  If I was up to doing something fabulous for New Year's Eve, I would need a proper outfit to party the night away in...  And here is what I would want to wear...

Jimmy Choo Quiet Leather Patent Pumps

How sexy are these? I would find any excuse I could to wear them!





I swear, about 40% of my wardrobe is Vince.  Makes sense that I would want to rock it out on New Year's Eve. How awesome is this dress?  It sparkles... It's not binding, which makes it perfect for a night out drinking, dancing and being rambunctious.  




Someday... This will be mine.  Never mind the severe cost. It's fabulous. And has a large face.  Just completely awesome.

Comments

Cara said…
Are You in NYC for NYE and you are NOT going out?!? This west coast girl is very sad by that!
Me said…
LOL! I am in NYC. But I am such a homebody... Sushi dinner at Morimoto, followed by PJs and a bottle of Cava and TV are what is in store for me.
bikramyogachick said…
I need those shoes on while I'm kissing my list of hot men.
Now there's a fantasy! Those are gorgeous shoes. LOVE.....

Popular Posts