Here you go:
- That David Silver and Kelly Taylor's younger sister, Erin, is one of the characters.
- That Kelly has a little boy, whose father is supposedly Dylan.
- That the girl moderating the school newscast is named "Hanna Vasquez-Zuckerman." (And HELLO! Did you catch the reference the teacher made of "What is that girl, 30?" A TOTAL hit at the fact that Hanna's mom, Andrea, always looked way older than the rest of the crowd.)
- That there was a "blow job" incident in the first two minutes of the show.
- That the theme song is more or less the same.
- Rob Estes... Grrrr! (He's hot.)
- The overall bitchiness. (Hey! It runs with the likes of Gossip Girl... So it has to be outrageously bitchy.)
- NAT IS BACK! Did you see him? Nat is back at The Pit!