30-Day Yoga Challenge.

It's been about a week and a half since my last yoga class. Mostly because I had massive dental work done two days last week and developed a cold over this past weekend... So now that I started feeling better, I decided to go back today.

I'm not gonna lie... It was a BAD class. I was in seriously rough shape.

At the end of the class, I noticed a flyer posted on the wall by the door. It was for the 30-day challenge. That's 30 consecutive days of bikram yoga.

"No way," I thought. "I barely made it through the class. Heck no to the challenge."

That's when I felt someone tapping my left shoulder. I turned around to see the teacher of my class. He pointed to the flyer and pointed to me.

I knew what that meant.

"When does the challenge end?" I asked him.

"The Sunday before the week of Thanksgiving," he said.

Hmmm...... I'll see how I do the next two weeks. If I can get to class more than three times a week, I'll do the challenge. You have to prepare for this kind of thing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have to prepare for this kind of thing.

No matter what you do, there's always an excuse not to do it. Every day before rowing I would think, "It would be so much easier to skip practice today." Don't give in to temptation, go for it everyday.

Popular Posts