Worst Decision Ever.

Yes. I agree that his designs were innovative. But he is an asshole. And I know fashion isn't always about who the nicest designers are... But I'm the kind of person who won't be a bitch to you until you give me just cause to do so. (And then I go 110% bitch on your ass... Just ask my former boss. :) )

But, I think allowing Jeffrey to win Project Runway was the biggest joke ever. He is an incredible asshole. And Uli's designs were just as innovative; and they were impeccable. Not only was Jeffrey's skills called into question (justifiably so) in the last two episodes, but he went over budget. And he tried to get away with it. His ass should have been disqualified. (Did I mention he's also an asshole?)

I don't think I can ever watch Project Runway again.

Comments

Popular Posts