Did I mention...

How productive I've been in the past week???

I got up this morning at 7am... Our power was knocked out over night. So I called the electric company and figured out when they were going to be able to get the power back on for the whole block this morning. Then, I started some laundry. Then I rearranged some travel plans my husband and I have for American Thanksgiving. Then, I called MetLife to see where a claim was for some major dental work I had done last month. Then, I called Hewlet Packard to order a printer cable for my new laptop and printer/scanner/copier. (Surprisingly, the piece doesn't come with a cable to connect the printer/scanner/copier to a computer. You have to order that separately.) Oh, and did I mention, I had to wait for the plumber to change some valves on our radiators because the eat wasn't working.

Whoever said being a person who stays at home full-time would be boring was full of "it." All those little chores I never had time for before, I can actually get them done in a timely fashion!

Off to yoga now!

Comments

Popular Posts