An Afternoon With Two Queens.

Like my mother-in-law, I am fascinated by the royals. Not the ones from Kansas City (the baseball team I think?), I mean real royalty. So now that I am a lady of leisure, I will be spending tomorrow afternoon in a leisurely fashion...

I will start my afternoon with the 12pm yoga class. Then I will catch the 2:30pm showing of "The Queen" (which I have been dying to see for a few weeks now, but haven't had time - ha, ha) and then I will catch the 4:20pm showing of "Marie Antionette."

I've never been a thrill-seeker for French History... But, I love learning about royalty.

Well, that's my "scholar" excuse for wanting to see it. But those of you who know me personally know that I love shoes. And for this movie, director Sophia Coppola had shoe creator extraordinaire, Manolo Blahnik, create 500 pairs of shoes for the movie. Most are worn by Kirstin Dunst's character.

Hmmm...... shoes.

Comments

Popular Posts