Gray & Yellow.

So as a I truck along in the process of securing my NYC apartment (almost there... Hopefully will have a finalized "Yes" next week), I have added to my ideas for furnishing the apartment.

In addition to the "girlie grey" look I am keen on, I want to throw in some yellow with this chair...

It's the Chloe chair from Crate and Barrel.

It's different from what I have in my house here in Toronto. So it helps give the NYC place a look and feel of its own that is completely unique.

Plus, it's girlie. And dammit... This apartment is GOING TO BE GIRLIE!

Comments

Bex said…
*LOVE* the gray and yellow combo! our save-the-dates and wedding invitations were that color scheme and fell in love with it!
Cara said…
Love. So cute. When do you move?
Me said…
Some time in the next two weeks. Just waiting for board approval on my application. Hoping they like me and will give me the "yes" just after Labor Day.
Anonymous said…
That's is one great chair! Can't wait to see how you decorate the new place.
Me said…
Thanks! Keep your fingers crossed that I get it!!

Popular Posts