Oscar De La Renta - Spring 2012.

Oh Oscar...  Truly one of the great American designers.  He knows how to create colorful, elegant and feminine looks. This is one designer I absolutely CAN NOT afford to buy, but truly wish I could. His Spring 2012 collection is a joy to look at.

Simply divine!

The one element I was obsessed with while viewing the collection was the shoes.  Sure, the color and the flow of the pieces were eye-catching... But one particular shoe had me hooked, and I felt it gave the collection a more tangible feel for me personally... As it has an androgynous element.

What was it?

The spectator-esque shoes...





I am a sucker for mixing typically "manly" elements with feminine pieces.  (Am currently craving a man's watch to wear for work.  So chic! Not a fan of dainty feminine ones.)

Comments

Popular Posts