NYC Apartment Decorating.

Furniture finally arrived yesterday.  So I am busy settling in this weekend, getting everything in its place. I still have some things to buy... Like art. But the place is livable and coming together.

Here is my bedroom...


It's a melange of different bedding pieces I found on sale at various shops. I didn't want a complete set of anything.


My desk, in the living room.  


It's mirrored.  That makes it more fun.  And speaking of fun... Check out my chair!


A burst of sunshine! I love it.  It mixes nicely with the simplicity and coziness of the couch.


The rug and the coffee table are from West Elm, which s where I ordered most of my furniture.  

And here is the TV and mirrored console...


The windows go from the floor to the ceiling, as well as run the entire length of the bedroom and living room.  So there is a lot of light that comes in during the day.  And at night... I get to peer into my neighbors' apartments across the street.

I love New York.

Still need pillows for my couch and art or the walls. But am quite pleased with what I have put together in the span of a week.


Comments

bikramyogachick said…
Very nice! Want a visitor? **books ticket** :)
Cara said…
YAY! Great job on the deco!

BTW... that placemat on your desk, I bought those for my desk after you posted them the first time in your other new house!

LOVE your buddah's!!

I wasn't sure about the yellow chair but seeing it with everything, I lover it!!

Have you found a yoga place yet?
Me said…
Thanks gals!

Michelle: Feel free to book a flight!

Cara: I practice (when I can) at Bikram Yoga NYC - Flatiron. It's a 5 minute walk.
Anonymous said…
The place looks great! Wishing you quiet neighbor karma, unlike my evil piano practicing neighbors!

Popular Posts