Cabo: A Beautiful Return.

The last time I was in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico was six years ago for my younger brother's wedding.  I returned yesterday, along with my brother and his family, to visit for a few days.


It's very, very hot here. As expected. But I'd forgotten how brutal the mix of sand and heat embedded in the sand were on the feet. I attempted to walk on the beach barefoot... What a stupid idea. Immediately, they were scalded. I tucked under an umbrella and cooled off with one of these...


The Miami Vice. Half strawberry daquiri, half pina colada. Apparently, though, it was "happy hour." And they brought me a second immediately after I finished the first. I could only manage a few sips before giving up on it completely. It was too sugary (though delicious). And it tasted like it barely had any rum in it. So after a few minutes, I gave up on it. I decided to just lay back and enjoy the view of the ocean from my hut on the beach...


Another very relaxing and beautiful vacation. I am very lucky.

Comments

Popular Posts