World Tour: T-Minus 19 Days Till Europe.

I have less than three weeks till I leave for the six-week excursion to Europe. And before that, I have a week in Mexico and a few days in San Diego to do.  But even with that... I've already begun to pack for Europe...


Yes... This is my list. Truthfully, it's probably the fifth version of my packing list.  Possibly sixth. But this is the final version from which I am going to be working.  It's meticulously crafted, as I am doing it all with a carry-on...


Yes. Going with a wheeled carry-on. All of the clothes I am packing this time are light. Nothing heavy is coming. I am bringing about eight changes of clothes, with the intention of doing laundry once a week, wherever I am. And I will be packing every piece of underwear I own... Roughly 20. The case measures 21 inches high, 14 inches across and about 9 inches deep.

And yes, I've already packed my 3-1-1 bag...


It has my moisturizer, cleanser, toothpaste and four mini bottles of my contact cleanser/storage solution.

I've also packed the razors, female products, tweezers/nail clippers, and make-up...


I am very minimal with my make-up when traveling.

I'm in the process of doing laundry for some of the things I intend to take to Europe... But I will be doing a full test-run of the packing before I leave for Mexico in a week and a half.

This is the final trip of this tour!!!

Comments

Popular Posts