Encinitas: My Afternoon.

My last free afternoon before I leave for Europe... And I'm spending it here...


...wondering around the main area of my new little beach town. The best part was finally getting a chance to try out this place...


A little Mexican food stand that has been around for a few decades. I picked up a burrito and walked down the street to the beach...


I took a short walk along the sand, back to my area of the beach... And finally got to taste the authentic heaven wrapped up in my brown paper sack...


I followed up my lunch on the beach by walking past some shops nearby. I walked into one that sold stones and new age type stuff. (If you know me, you know this was right up my alley.) I got into a conversation with the store's owner about the area, and learned quite a bit about the energy of the area. (Which I will likely research more, and then write up at some point.) But it certainly keyed me into why I like this area so much... I'm obviously drawn to it.

Amazing afternoon!

Comments

Popular Posts