Madrid: A Blue & White Landscape In The Sun.

I don't care what you try to feed me, explain to me, or have me experience... Whatever you claim to be most representative of the "Madrid culture" I will find "invalid" because I have found something visually that represents it to me... And I discovered it on the cab ride into the city from the airport.

It's the white buildings against the blue sky.


Absolutely stunning! I couldn't take enough pictures of all the gorgeously flourished architecture against the sky on a sunny day...


This building I convinced myself required multiple angles for pictures...


And then there was the intersection with the Metropolis building - complete with the angel on top, and the other white buildings...


And then there was the fountain in the Plaza de Espana...


Which led me o finding my way over to the Sabitini Gardens, and the royal palace...


Such beautiful sky competing with the starkness of the concrete.


I couldn't get enough of it. I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was!


And this was a fun scene to observe...


Two puppies playing with a ball in front of the cathedral.

And the gates to the palace...


Accented with gold on the iron... And the Sun dancing it's light off of it all.

It wasn't even 10am. And I was already the luckiest person of the day.

Comments

Popular Posts