Healthy Dish For The Weak: Gluten-Free Vegan Burritos.

"Nom-nom-nom-nom."

That, my friends, is the sound of me chomping on my tasty and creative dinner this evening. My nice, gluten-free vegan dinner...


A burrito!

Not just any burrito... I made my healthy creation with the following ingredients:
  • Roasted butternut squash
  • Quinoa
  • Mushrooms
  • Onion
  • Brown rice tortilla (gluten-free)
  • Tamari sauce (made with NO WHEAT)
I wasn't expecting this to taste as good as it truly did. I figured it would be a little "bland"... But it wasn't. It was very filling. And very tasty.

These would be great to make at the start of the week, and take in for lunch at work.

Comments

Dan said…
Didn't know you were gluten-free.

So is my wife which makes dining out a challenge.

But we find a way.
Me said…
I try to be... But it is HARD!!! Especially when you love pizza and pasta!

It was recommended that I limit gluten, meat and dairy because of my skin. I am not a celiac though. I feel bad for those who are... I am gluten-free by choice. It would really suck if I had no choice in the matter.

Popular Posts