Mr. Sports, Is That You?

I walk past a gallery every day, on my way home. They have some fun and attractive art in the windows, and change it out every few days. The other day though, I was startled as I was walking past the window.

I saw this in it...


A painting of a man. But not just any man. It is the spitting likeness of my former boss and mentor, Mr. Sports. What made the sighting freaky for me was that at that very second, as I was walking home from work and thinking...

"I wonder if my path will ever cross again with people I worked with in Boston? I wonder if I would ever have the chance to work with Mr. Sports again?"

And that's when I spotted the painting.

Talk. About. Freaky.

Frogger, who also worked with Mr. Sports and me, said I should buy the painting and put it in my office. I guess then I would be working with him again.

Comments

Me said…
Doesn't it look like him???

Popular Posts