Sergio Rossi Flat Leather OTK Boot.

These are the boots I think I am going to buy in a few weeks...


Amazing. Wonderfully, incredibly, amazing. So amazing, I think I will put them on and never want to take them off... Not even once.

I first saw them back in August. I loved them, but was hesitant to buy them. Two months along, I have found nothing else that interests me. Despite looking in many stores and online, I have found no other version of a flat, over-the-knee boot.

Yesterday, just to help finalize my decision, I brought The Husband out with me to a few different stores to get his perspective.

"Don't you already have boots?" he asked.

"I'm looking for a truly flat boot," I explained to him. "Flatter than the chest of a female gymnast. No heel. Not even an inch."

He agreed with me that the boots were amazing. He didn't like the price, but as always, he left it at, "It's your paycheck. I would never tell you how to spend it."

I will give it another two weeks before I splurge on them. But I am almost final in my decision.

Comments

I love my flat OTK boots and think they were by far my best investment this season. I say go for it! You will never take them off.

xx
Bayjb said…
They're gorgeous. Classic and will last for a long time. Definitely get them, can't wait to see them with outfits
Kimberley said…
I wasn't sure that the OTK trend would look good on my "athletic" (ahem...thick-ish) legs, but I love them. I went with the Alberto Fermani brown flat-heels. They are SO comfortable. The most surprising fan is my husband...even after I divulged that I dropped $700 on them! Now I need black pair, but might upgrade to a heel if it doesn't look too trashy.

You've got enviable fashion sense. I can't wait to read a full report.

Popular Posts