Style.com: Best iPhone App.

I've had an iPhone for about four months now. And I have loved and cherished every moment with it.

Every. Single. Moment.

Prior to getting the iPhone (which I had been coveting for nearly two years), I was using the most ghetto-tastic un-smart phone ever. So once I finally had the beautiful iPhone in my hands in June, you can imagine my excitement...

"I can be almost anywhere and access my email! I can take high-quality pictures! I can surf the Internet! I can blog on the go! I can Tweet! And I can finally begin using all the incredibly cool apps!"

And that brings me to my most favorite app of all the apps in the "iPhone App-dom"...

Style.com's App.



A spin-off from Vogue's Style.com website, this app is a fashion follower's dream come true. Fashion stories... Style blogs... Photos... And my favorite part of the app is the "Look of the Day." It's a daily round-up of fashion photos where users get to vote for their favorites. Here was today's...

Brit Rocker Chick



Lady Gaga



Lily Allen for Chanel




Courtney Love



Roisin Murphy



I, being uber girlie and having a fascination with tu-tus (since I never took a ballet class as a child), voted for Roisin Murphy.



But she didn't win. The Brit Rocker Chick one.



Hmm.

Great app though! Love it! Highly recommend it!

Comments

Allison said…
I have to agree the iPhone was definitely my best purchase of the past few years (in addition to my new marc jacobs bag)!

Not sure if you already know, but you can take a screenshot on your phone by pushing the home and sleep buttons at the same time (if you've done it correctly, the screen will flash white). Might make your multi-gadget wielding a little easier!
Me said…
LOL! You are the second person to tell me that! Thank you! Because that was thing I did not know you could do. Great tip!
I am so close to trading in the b-berry for one. You may have just pushed me over the edge. Syle.com rocks!

xoxo
Jill said…
I love this app as well! unfortunaly i only have the iPod Touch, so I cannot access it where ever I am unless I can connect to the internet, but this app have been a saving grace for me on un-inspired fashion days.

Popular Posts