Craving: Balenciaga Mandarin Giant Weekender.

Balenciaga
7 Avenue George V
75008 Paris, France

Dear Balenciaga,

It would be really, really, incredibly cool and all if you could make this bag...

(Giant Weekender)

In this color for me...

(Mandarin)

I mean, I like purple ("raisin") and all... But I really love the mandarin orange color too. And this bag would be great for traveling. And having it in a bright orange color would allow me to keep a guarded eye on it far more easily than a purple or black.

And, one last request, if you could convince the buyers at Holt Renfrew to carry a larger variety of colors in their bags in general, and carry this requested one, that would be great. They play it a little too safe with their selections.

I expect my Balenciagas to have a personality. They should be able to have a conversation with me. Or, at the very least, be a conversation starter with others.

Many thanks and kind energy in advance...

Yours forever,
The Missus

Comments

Meaghan said…
Love those bags...I started checking them out on the website and now I really want one.

Quick handbag question for you...my sister is looking for a specific bag for her birthday- the MZ Wallace Violet Storm in the Grace style (http://www.mzwallace.com/mzwshop/product.php?products_id=831&osCsid=742aa774ff543cdddf1). It's sold out on their website, but was wondering if you knew of any alternative sources for bags.

Popular Posts