"Romantic" Beach Weekend.

When you have a busy life, and always feel like you are just treading water - not actually swimming in any direction, you often forget how quickly planned engagements suddenly pop up.

Earlier this month, it was Red's wedding. Then it was some a few important work-related meetings. And now, I have to keep reminding myself that my beach weekend with Frogger in the Bahamas is NEXT WEEKEND.

Time to get that suitcase packed!

Sadly, my time has been so busy lately, I haven't even unpacked my Summer clothes. I believe I know where they are... At the top of my dressing room shelves. But after I came back from my "romantic" Mexico trip with Frogger and Bail last Fall, I washed and put them away for the long Winter.

Really looking forward to the trip. Cocktails. Sun. Sandy beach. Exploring a different culture. Awesome times. (I wonder if there is a spa there???)

Shit, though! Before I know it, it will be time for me to leave for teacher training. Life is moving so quickly this year! We're already half way through it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts