Officially Accepted.

I think many people already know this...

It is official. I have officially been accepted to the Fall 2010 Bikram Yoga Teacher Training. And by "officially" I mean, "I have paid the huge tuition and housing fee in FULL. And I have been told my dialogue is in the mail."

So from this point on, it's "no takes-ies backs-ies." I am going. Whether the training is in Las Vegas, Hawaii, Phoenix, Mexico or San Diego.

Though, I have been told form many people in official places that it is being moved to San Diego for the Fall. And I am very happy about that. The only places that could top San Diego for me would:
  • Phoenix (my first home)
  • New York City (the love of my life)
  • Costa Rica (a kick ass place I have always wanted to go)
  • Roma (the back-up love of my life)
The website still says "Las Vegas." But I know that will be changing soon enough. I've never been to Vegas. And it would just be funny that the first time I go there would be for a two month yoga training. It's not like it is in the desert. The training has been held at the Hilton right on the strip.

TOO MUCH TEMPTATION! (Not really. But I see Vegas as "fun" no "yoga-like.")

I've gotten through the first three postures in dialogue memorization. Hoping to nail down the next three (the balancing series) in the next two weeks. I want to have a strong grasp of the dialogue so that I can focus on absorbing as much information as possible from the lectures and demos.

I will be pouring over the blogs of Bikram Yoga teacher trainees of the past over the next few weeks. I've read many of them before... But it's good to read them again. I know to go with no expectations, as it is different for each person. But any tips I can pick up from previous attendees are indeed welcome in my brain.

Comments

Congrats! So exciting!!
thedancingj said…
YOU... are totally gonna be following in my footsteps as Miss Totally Over-prepared. That's not a bad thing, though. It can take you places... (oooo....)
Cara said…
Did you see it was changed to San Diego? So I don't get to meet you in Vegas. Dislike.

Popular Posts