Healthy Dish For The Weak: Veggie Summer Rolls.

The Husband and I are trying to lighten up our eating habits now that Summertime is in full swing up here in Canada. And tonight, I decided to test my wrapping skills by making yummy healthy Summer Rolls. Veggie style!

These could not have been simpler to make.

Hmm... Neutral and tasty ingredients...


Along with some rice noodles that I boiled for one minute, then rinsed under cold water, I placed the veggies in the center of a softened rice wrapper.


Then I rolled once, tucked in the sides and rolled to the end...


I paired it with a quick hoisin, rice wine vinegar and water mixture to serve. I may make these to take for lunch later in the week. Amazingly good!!!

Comments

Liveanoblelife said…
I know this defeats the purpose but I can't help pointing out that they are even better if you FRY them! yay frying!

Popular Posts