Thank You For Your Reading Patience.

Yes. I have been kinda quiet lately. Quiet and boring.

I haven't had much time for blogging in recent months because of a fully packed schedule. But that will (likely) be easing up some in the coming weeks. And I promise I will get back to writing daily.

What's been keeping me so busy???
  • Work. Trying to do things proactively so that I can guilt-free step away for two months to go to Bikram Yoga Teacher Training in the Fall. Work is the one thing that has taken up a LOT of my time. About 90% of it, I'd guess.
  • Red's Wedding. This has been something which kept me a little busy in the very recent weeks.
  • Dialogue Study. In the little free time I have, I've been trying to get some of the dialogue memorization begun.
  • Nesting. The Husband and I have had a lot to do around the house lately. Decorating has eaten up a bit of time on the weekends. And then cleaning the house is always a huge project. It is a big house. Thinking about hiring a cleaning person. Thinking about it.
My life will get fairly un-boring soon... I promise. Thanks for your patience.

Comments

Popular Posts