Birthday 34. Year Two.

As a "happy birthday" to myself, this year I finally caved and hired a cleaning service to clean my house.

Took me long enough!

They were here from 9:30am till just before 5:30pm yesterday. And my house is spotless. They did an amazing job. And that ain't easy, given how high the ceilings in this place are. They got the crown molding at the top of every wall AND scrubbed every dimple in the odd stone floor I have in my kitchen.

Well worth the money! And now I have a fresh clean house for the start of a fresh clean year. Year Two, according to my numerology chart.

Last year was a Year One for me. New beginning. I went to Bikram Yoga Teacher Training. I became a VP at work. I began teaching yoga. It was a year of hard work, exhaustion and anxiety.

Hope that is not a sign of what's to come in the rest of the 9-year cycle I am now in!

But now I am in Year Two, and this is a year of development. Development and waiting.

Year Two is about sitting back, keeping your goals in sight, but being in the background. No being aggressive this year. But I have to prepare to make some decisions. No making them in Year Two... Just preparing to make them at the end. The Year Two is about meditation and concentration on the path I want to be on.

I guess it's time to start dreaming again. But quietly.

Comments

Simmm said…
Happy Birthday, Heather :)

Coming out of lurk-dom to wish you a great Year Two. I've loved reading your blog for a while (landed here through your TT blog) and will check out yogapedia soon. PS: Happy almost Friday!

Sim

Popular Posts