Seven Grams Espresso Bar - Toronto.

Oh things just got a little more cozy on the tiny street in Yorkville where I live.

For the past two years, I've had nothing but Italian restaurants in my neighborhood.

Boring... Unoriginal... Over-hyped... Italian restaurants.

Then, about a year and a half ago, and Indian restaurant opened up. And it was delicious. But nobody went to it. So it closed down. And in the past few months, a new restaurant has opened in its place.

And, you guessed it, it's an Italian restaurant. A very typical one.

However, today, something exciting has happened. Right across the street from my house, a lovely little espresso bar opened up. And sure, I guess it could technically be considered "Italian"... As in "Italian-inspired", being that it is espresso and all. But it's a beautiful space. And styled gorgeously!

It's the Seven Grams Espresso Bar.



It opened this morning, and I went in first thing and ordered a cortado. I had no idea what that was. But it's delicious.

I was in a rush to get to work... But I would have loved to have stayed and pulled out my laptop, and begin working.

This is one "Italian" space I hope never leaves!

Comments

Popular Posts