Digital Agency "Casual."

It's been a while since I did a personal style post. In fact, I can't recall when the last time was that I did this. (I really need to write more.)

Spring isn't quite here yet in Toronto. We're still wearing our wool coats at the start of the day... And by mid-day we don't need them, as the temperature warms up and the Sun is out. You only need a blazer and maybe a scarf at that point. Which is exactly what I wore to work yesterday...


Quite pleased with this look.
  • Leggings
  • Knee-high flat boots
  • Long white ethereal top (from my favorite store, Anthropologie)
  • Black Ted Baker Blazer from Therapy in Boston (may that store rest in peace)
  • McQueen Scarf
And since it was Friday, and as usual - I was too busy to actually fix my long hair, I pulled my tresses back in a clip.

Messy... Messy. The whole look was messy. But still, in a weird way, polished.

Comments

amandadawn said…
nice! I do miss your style posts, you should certainly do more!

Popular Posts