The Savior Of Something, At Least!

Every year, I seem to get the same birthday greeting/card from at least two people. My friends and family know my humor quite well, and seem to know exactly the right sentiment to solicit a "kick ass!" from me.

This year is no exception. Both my gal pals in Boston, Bail and Frogger, sent me the same SomeeCard...


Frogger found it hilarious that they both sent the same card.

"Clearly, we both revere you to be Jesus," she said.

And while I am not The Messiah... I am a "promised deliverer" of some sorts. I mean...
  • I can always be relied on for a smart ass response to something.
  • I am fairly good with style tips, even if I don't practice them myself.
  • I'm good with picking up people's spirits and self esteem.
  • And I am always a solid contributor to making sure Starbucks always has good earnings.
  • I can always be counted on for at least one instance of foul language a waking hour.
Maybe I am the savior of consumerism and foul language?

Comments

elisa said…
Happy Birthday to the savior of consumerism and foul language!

Popular Posts