Paint Colors!

I promised The Husband I would finally commit to picking out paint colors.

We have been meaning to get our guest room and bathroom painted for a while now. And I have been too busy to sit down and pick out actual colors for both rooms.

Actually, I have been too afraid to actually sit down and pick out colors.

Color means commitment. It means I have to find someone to paint our room, and then I have to stick with that color for a while.

Sadly, this can be too overwhelming for me. (Pathetic, I know.)

But, I think I have found some colors that go together and that will look fantastic in the rooms, given how much light they both receive.

For the bedroom... "Dior Gray."



For the bathroom... "The Witching Hour."


Really... How can I pass up a color called "Dior Gray." It's like it was meant for me. And the darker color in the bathroom will be nice... There is a skylight in that bathroom. So the Sunshine will provide lovely light on the dark color.

Comments

Popular Posts