French Toast. Agave Syrup. Man Repelling.

Most of this week, I have risen from slumber at about 4am. This is because my body clock is still off from the Asia trip.

The benefit: I have been making breakfast for The Husband and I every morning this week. Usually, it is an omelet. But today, I scraped together this...


French toast! I didn't even know I had powdered sugar in the house... Exploring the pantry in the early hours is another benefit.

I was able to find maple syrup though... Which I am sure is reason enough for them to kick me out of this country. So I made do with agave syrup, which turned out to be way better any way.

French toast... Coffee... And StylelikeU videos is how I spent my morning. My favorite Style video today?

Leandra Medine from The Man Repeller.

I love her style. If I was a guy, I would totally date her!

Comments

Popular Posts