Two Suitcases & A Laptop.

I am not writing much about my apartment hunting trip to NYC this past weekend because I don't want to "jinx" anything.

What I will say is that I put in an offer on a lovely condo rental in Chelsea. But because it is a condo, the condo board has to approve my application. And I won't know about that until after Labor Day. So keep your fingers crossed!

With this move, though, I won't be taking anything other than clothes and my laptop with me. (Just like when I moved to NYC 11 years ago the first time!) Instead of picking apart my home up here in Toronto and moving some furniture down to NYC, I have decided I will just buy new stuff when I get there.

Expensive? Kind of. But it will be fun! I plan on hitting West Elm...






Still looking at bedroom furniture... But all of this can be captured for quite a tidy price.

Comments

Kat said…
Oww nice selection. Yeah in the long run might be cheaper to buy new than ship. Have fun! Do you have any Bikram teaching lined up in NYC?
Embee said…
I don't "actually" know you, but you MUST have that mirrored desk--it is so you! (Not a veiled insult about looking a yourself.)
Me said…
LOL! Embee, it's actually just a console. I was going to put my TV on it. They do make a desk as well... And if I have the space for a desk, am likely to get it too.

Popular Posts