Saturday Night: 118 Floors Up.

Still haven't packed for Hong Kong. Too many work things I have to take care of before then, in order to not work on this vacation - which is usually what I end up doing. (Such is the life when you're the boss.)

But, despite being so busy, have managed to research a little about what I will be doing Saturday night, when I meet up with my BFF in Hong Kong.

We're going to OZONE.


This is the outdoor bar at the Ritz Carlton in Hong Kong. And it is 118 floors up.

ONE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN!

Very pumped for this! Not just to catch up with my BFF, but also to see the property. I have read so much about it in the past few months, as it is a huge attraction in Hong Kong. I may not be able to afford to stay there for more than a night, but I can certainly afford a couple of rounds of drinks in a fabulous hotel bar with an amazing view.

Comments

Popular Posts