Natural Coconut Water & Watermelon Juice.

For about five years, I have been a fan of coconut water.

I first developed a taste for it way back in Boston, when I practiced at Bikram Yoga Boston. They got me hooked on Zico. It was a delicious way to end a class.

Since moving to Canada, Zico isn't as easily available as other brands... Namely VitaCoco.

I am not a fan of VitaCoco. But I will tolerate it, if that's all that is available. (But I can only handle the pineapple flavor.)

Now that I am in Thailand for a few days, I am able to experience what true coconut water tastes like... Straight from the coconut!


I drank about three of these in one sitting yesterday. I was so dehydrated. They were the perfect things.

Sure, I can get baby coconuts like these at Whole Foods in Toronto. But it would require me weilding a knife to open it.

It's just much better for the Universe if I let someone else open it for me.

I also had a glass of watermelon juice with breakfast yesterday...


I never thought about drinking the straight juice. I have made watermelon margaritas a number of times. But I have never thought of pressing myself a nice glass of watermelon juice. Genius!

Comments

Popular Posts