Living The Lifestyle At Renaissance Phuket.

The resort I am staying at in Phuket is amazing. Oh. And affordable. It's only costing me $94 a night to relax in the "Land of Smiles."

The first thing I saw when I arrived was this beautiful eternity pool in the lobby.


And the pool by the beach is so zen...



I walked down to the beach early my first full day here.


The water is so clear. And the sand on the beach is comfortable to walk. (Unlike the sand in Mexico.)

Frogger and I spent the day hanging out by the pool. First thing the staff here does is bring you jasmin-scented water-drench cloths and tumblers of water. Later in the afternoon, they bring you ice pops...


These, I am sure, are a big hit with children. They are SUGARY! I could only eat half of one.

Instead, I preferred a more adult way to cool off...


Pineapple Lychee Mojito!!!

The sun got really powerful as we lay on our pool-side loungers, reading books. But the view was just perfect...



Heaven.

Comments

Popular Posts