One Way To Get Me To Slow Down.

I am a fast walker. I am the person who, on the street, will walk in the road to get around you if the sidewalk is too crowded.

I LOATHE people who take up the entire sidewalk, walking very slowly. I am all about getting from one place to another as quickly as possible. If you are in my way, don't fear that I will run you down. I will, however, go around you if you are dilly-dallying.

The Husband dares anyone to try and beat me when walking through an airport. I suddenly develop super human speed as soon as a plane lands and I am off of it. I take off walking fiercely, surpassing many others to get to the immigration lines at Pearson Airport.

So, forcing myself to walk slowly is a challenge. A challenge I decided to work on by wearing these to work today...


Four point five fabulous inches of height!

This is one sure-fire way to get me to slow down.

Comments

Popular Posts