Most Fashionable City: London?

Okay. I am biased. I have not exactly had a great relationship with the country across the pond. (Some of you know why.) But I do appreciate British things. Especially fashionable British things. But do I think London is the most fashionable city in the world?

Um, no.

Sure... I would love to stock my closet with more Burberry Prosum and McQueen (beyond just the scarves - which are all I can barely afford). But beyond that, I don't find the city to be that fashionable. Not even the Duchess of Cambridge, when you break down her style.

GASP!

I know. I mean, I love Miss Katie Middleton. I love her hair. I love how she dresses. But it's pretty basic at the core. There is very little daring-ness and vision coming from of most of female population in London.

If you compare NYC and Paris to London, both of those knock London out.

Where London DOES win, in my opinion, is with men's fashion. But women's? Sorry. The other two cities have you beat, dreary London.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Disagree, you must have been hanging out in the wrong places.

Popular Posts