$350k In Birkin Bags?

I want to marry Jay-Z.

Intelligent business man. More or less retired rap star. Successful at most of what he does. Good looking. Lives in NYC. What's not to like?

Oh... And buys his current wife (that Beyonce chick) $350,000 worth of Hermes stuff for Christmas, including a number of Birkin bags.

Did I say "like?" Damn. I meant "LOVE."

Yes... I do see how some may feel that spending the cost of house at the Hermes store is silly. But when you're rolling in the cold hard (slightly worth less than it was earlier this year) American dollar, you are okay with spending less than 1% of your total annual earnings on a Christmas gift for the woman you married.

So just in case I end up married or even just a close friend to Jay-Z, here is my Hermes Wish List:

25cm Birkin in Potiron


35cm Birkin in Noir


Balcons du Guadalquivir Enamel Bracelet


Wide Enamel Bracelet in Plum


Jumping Boots in Black


Constance Belt


Kelly Wallet

Comments

forget the bags, i want those jumping boots!!!
Me said…
I know! Pretty hot, right?
bikramyogachick said…
Hmmm. I'm kindergarten with fashion compared to your PHd but even I am drooling looking at these!
The blanket... you can't forget the 2,000 dollar blanket!
marzz said…
I had the same reaction when I read about JayZ's shopping spree -- envy masked as disgust. Are they a charitable couple? Or do they just spend on themselves? I really don't understand why he has so much dough.

And I'm with Yummy Mummy - the Avalon H blanket! That's a like stocking stuffers for the JayZs. Probably what they give the newsboy.

Popular Posts