Short List Of Reasons To Live: December 26, 2010.

The holiday season is almost over. We've gotten through Christmas. Now just New Years to power through. I have this whole week off from work... Though I will be doing some work while at home.

(Here's a dose of "career reality" for those of you still early in your careers: The higher up you are on the food chain, the greater the chance that you are never not working. All of your vacations become "working vacations" to some degree.)

Without further ado, my weekly Short List of Reasons to Live:
  • The Tim Burton Exhibit is at the Tiff Bell Lightbox. I have tickets for Tuesday. I finally get to see it!
  • We have dinner booked at Mistrura on New Year's Eve. We ate their for Valentine's Day last year. It was delicious.
  • I have a ton in giftcards to spend online at J. Crew. I will be spending some serious time pouring over webpages.
  • I finally have time to hit the gym. Yes, I go to the gym in addition to doing yoga. I plan on becoming the mayor of my gym this week.
  • A new year begins. New beginnings. Finally time to find my balls and make some decisions.
This week's list is lame. Wish I was traveling.

Comments

Popular Posts