Short List Or Reasons To Live: December 19, 2010.

A new week starts tomorrow... And as the year begins to wind down, I realize I haven't done much blogging.

Bad Missus.

It's been an incredibly busy year, if you didn't guess. And as I move into 2011, I fully intend to get back on the blogging bandwagon. I mean... Right now, with this post, I am at 172 posts for the year. THE YEAR! I remember when that used to be my January and February!

Anyway, more blogging to come in 2011. And as a start, I am bringing back a suggested weekly post from one of my digital buddies back in Boston... The weekly "Short List Of Reasons To Live."

Here is this week's list:
  1. I have a full day spa appointment on Thursday. I will be getting rubbed, steamed, wrapped, exfoliated and decorated for five full hours. Happy Christmas to me!
  2. It's a three-day work week for me.
  3. I survived a painful work project a few weeks ago, and am now starting to de-stress from it. Feeling normal again.
  4. Teaching THREE classes this week at the Bikram studio. Will be done with 13 classes by the end of the week. I am a Bikram Yoga Teacher!
  5. I lost nearly all my mayor-ships while away at teacher training. I have claimed a few back. Later this week I will claim the Whole Foods one back. Time to send the message to Tom D. that the bitch is back. And she's taking names.
Now, I must go clean my house.

Comments

bikramarian said…
That's good news for me. Glad to hear there will be more posts for us to look forward to in 2011.

Popular Posts