Fresh Tomato.

Last week I wrote about how I didn't know what I wanted for Christmas. The Husband was getting anxious, because he didn't know what to get me. I decided a spa day was what I needed, and booked one as a gift from him to me.

This was very lovely of him. And I am looking forward to indulging later this week.

However, he felt a little cheated out of the gift-giving process... So we went out shopping yesterday to see if there was anything else that struck my fancy. While at the Canadian version of Saks, I saw a bright tomato-like thing that caught my eye...



A Marc by Marc Jacobs leather wallet.

Yummy! So delicious, want to chop it up, mix it with olive oil, garlic and basil, and serve on toast!

I was in need of a new wallet, as I have gone through two this year. (I need to be better with these things.) This one appears to be more sturdy and finely crafted. So hopefully it will last me till at least next Christmas.

Comments

Popular Posts