Passport Pages.

As I was prepping for my trip to the Turks and Caicos on Saturday morning, I picked up my passport and realized I hadn't looked in it since before landing in Cape Town a few weeks ago. I decided I should actually see where I was at with stamps and page real estate...

"I'm sure it's getting close!" I smugly thought. "I may not have enough room for everything."

So I began to flip through the pages...


Australia, Turks and Caicos (2013), Bermuda, Canada, Heathrow (from July)...
Iceland, Argentina, Peru, Singapore...

Antarctica, South Africa, Indonesia...

That's only seven pages.  I still have about nine pages to fill... And I am sure I will only be getting a few stamps when I travel in June. This is due to most of my travel being in the E.U. And trains will be taking me part of the way. At best, I can see myself getting stamps from Amsterdam, Geneva, Istanbul, Athens. That's probably it. But you never know! I could be wrong.

Either way... This means there is much more travel left to do.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts